1. This clip is produced by NPR.
2. They interviewed people in the street, a student.
3. This clip was made in July 24th in 2016.
4. The clip was made after Brexit
5. The man’ employment status was unemployed.
6. Some pull factors are that you can earn more money, and also that they can experience other cultures and learn a new language. Some push factores are that if the culture is different and the language is new, you could feel excluded and lonely. Also being a foreign in a country minimizes the opportunity to get a job in the country.
7. Hard for migrants to establish a life there. It became more difficult socially after Brexit.